The Cornell Lab of Ornithology cordially invites organizations and groups in Latin America or the Caribbean Islands to apply for mini-grants to support educational activities in their communities in 2021. We are especially interested in supporting organizations and groups that work with low-income, or underserved communities. We are currently accepting mini-grant applications! Deadline for submitting applications is February 28, 2021.
We usually offer four types of mini-grants, but for this cycle we are accepting applications for only two types of mini-grant (see below):
- Mini-grants for festivals, community events or series of activities (active application for this 2021 cycle)
- Mini-grants for workshops facilitated by you after training by our staff & using extensively our materials and resources (active application for this 2021 cycle)
- Mini-grants for binoculars (application is not active)
- Mini-grants for workshops in your community facilitated by Cornell Lab of Ornithology staff (application is not active)
TO EXPLORE the applications for the mini-grants read the following instructions:
1. Click on Apply Now
2. Select the type of mini-grant you want to explore
3. Read ALL questions for that application
4. when you see the message ‘Good luck in your mini-grant application! Your…’ you may return to the list of different mini-grants and explore a different mini-grant application. NOTE: Once you select a type of mini-grant you MUST explore all questions. If you are part way through the questions for one application you will NOT be allowed to return to the list of different mini-grant applications.
TO APPLY for a mini-grant read the following instructions BEFORE you begin your application:
1. Click on Apply Now
2. Select the type of mini-grant you want to apply for then click on “Next” at the bottom of the page..
3. Read the detailed information and specific requirements for the type of mini-grant you selected.
4. Click on Next at the bottom of the page to begin completing your on-line application. After you start your application you must keep the window open until you submit your completed application. Partial applications are NOT saved. To prevent losing your work please read the questions, write your answers in a separate document, and then insert your answers into the online application.