Every year, Celebrate Urban Birds invites organizations, educators, and youth to apply for mini-grants to help fund creative neighborhood events. All mini-grant applicants are offered materials and training to support their events (even if their proposals are not funded). Minigrants average between $100-$500.
- hold a Celebrate Urban Birds event or project
- introduce the public/youth to birds
- collect data by participating in the 10-minute Celebrate Urban Bird citizen science activity
- distribute Celebrate Urban Birds kits (with posters, seeds for planting, and more)
- integrate the arts
- integrate gardening/habitat creation
- get people outside
- participate in a training videoconference
- Submit a short final report and share pictures for which you have photo releases
Email (email@example.com) or call (607-254-2455) to Celebrate Urban Birds program with any questions or concerns. You can also explore frequently asked questions about mini-grants here.