Every year, we invite organizations, educators, and youth to apply for mini-grants to help fund creative neighborhood events. Proposals should integrate the arts, greening, birds and community involvement. All mini-grant applicants are offered training to support their events (even if their proposals are not funded). Organizations working with underserved communities are strongly encouraged to apply. No experience with birding needed. Mini-grants average $100 to $750.
Apply for our mini-grants today! The deadline to submit your application is on January 15, 2015.
- hold a Celebrate Urban Birds event or project
- introduce the public/youth to birds
- collect data by participating in the 10-minute Celebrate Urban Bird citizen science activity
- distribute Celebrate Urban Birds kits (with posters, seeds for planting, and more)
- integrate the arts
- integrate gardening/habitat creation
- get people outside
- participate in a training videoconference
- Submit a short final report and share pictures for which you have photo releases
Email (email@example.com) to Celebrate Urban Birds program with any questions or concerns. You can also explore frequently asked questions about mini-grants here.